Future Assets, We Cover 'em All
Get The Edge You Need
Exclusive research and analysis of future assets like cryptocurrencies, STOs, surging technology companies, and commodities for the future. We will help you take your future investments to a new level.
- Warhammer, lotr painted. Wood Elf Archers,
- TIMPO LEAD 1950's FILM MODEL HF 500 QUENTIN DURWARD MOUNTED BOX SET
- (Jilly Bunny) - Manhattan Toy Twiggies Jilly Bunny Stuffed Animal, 41cm
- NZXT Hue 2 Ambient RGB Lighting Kit for Monitor upto 26 2x 300mm 4x 250mm
- Athens And Sparta By Columbia Games
- 1 6 Cindy Aurum Car Mechanic Final Fantasy XV Set for 12'' female figure Phicen
- THE INFACEABLES Bestioids INCREDIBLE TRASHER
- DC UNIVERSE CLASSICS MATTER-EATER LAD FIGURE LEGION SUPER HEROES BOX SET MATTEL
- Bmw 320 Si Zanardi Istanbul Wtcc 2006 1 43 400062604 Model Diecast
- Matchbox Superfast No. 2, Rescue Hovercraft, - Superb
- LEGO 10220 Advanced Models Volkswagen T1 Camper Van
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Wrestling Belt Replica Toy Dress up NEW
- GI JOE 1988 DEE JAY W BAZOOKA MICRO FIGURE ARAH CLEAN VS COBRA FIGURE
- Marvel Legends Ultimate Spider-man Peter Parker 6 figure Space Venom Brand New
- 25mm classical greek - ancient hoplites 20 figs - inf (17563)
- Predator Elder V2 Figure By NECA - New Sealed - Predators Alien - Series 12
- GB200 Brushless Gimbal - Blade 350QX
- Battle In The Bed - BRAND NEW
- GP Replicas GP007A Lotus 78 Winner US West GP 1977 - Mario Andretti 1 18 Scale
Hacked.com: Future Assets
In 2008, an obscure and esoteric whitepaper by a person or entity called Satoshi Nakamoto spawned a revolution that challenged our basic assumptions about money, power, and centralization. More than a decade later, the core concepts embedded in that whitepaper have been applied to thousands of use cases spawning virtually every industry and sector. It all started with bitcoin, but it doesn’t end there.
Hacked.com is your gateway to digital disruption. We cover new and emerging finance from the perspective of investors and the common man to help you translate complex markets into actionable investment opportunities. We do it through an in-house team of researchers and analysts with more than four decades of combined experience in the financial markets.
- To provide deep insight and analysis on emerging markets, including bitcoin and cryptocurrency, technology, fin-tech, cannabis, and small-cap equities.
- To provide strategies and recommendations on money-making ideas.
- To build a thriving community of like-minded people from all walks of life.
- To be accessible to our community and accountable for our work.
- We are independent and free of any outside influence.
- We are 100% funded by you.
- Content-rich articles on a daily basis.
- Recommendations and investment ideas delivered to your mobile phone or desktop.
- Facebook member community.
Meet the Team
Sam BourgiChief Editor / North America
Chief Editor to Hacked.com and Contributor to CCN.com, Sam Bourgi has spent the past nine years focused on economics, markets and cryptocurrencies. His work has been featured in and cited by some of the world's leading newscasts, including Barron's, CBOE and Forbes. He joined Hacked.com in 2017. Avid crypto watchers and those with a libertarian persuasion can follow him on twitter at @hsbourgi
Ken ChigboTechnical Strategist / U.K.
Ken Chigbo has over eight years exposure to the financial markets. During a large part of his career, he worked as an analyst, covering a variety of asset classes including forex, fixed income, commodities, equities and cryptocurrencies. Ken has gone on to become a regular contributor across several large news and analysis outlets. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
Kiril NikolaevMarket Analyst / North America
Kiril Nikolaev is a CFA Charterholder and financial professional with 5+ years of experience in financial writing, analysis and product ownership. He has passed all three CFA exams on first attempt and has a bachelor's degree with a specialty in finance. Kiril’s current focus is on cryptocurrencies and funds, as he does his own crypto research and is a Product Manager at Mitre Media. He joined Hacked.com in 2018.
1998 Chaos Lord on Citadel Warhammer Army Warrior Mounted Cavalry GW Chaos Steed ntizxt5882-WFB Miniatures
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Reconditioned item, see listing description.”|
|Options:||Fantasy Armies||Chaos Warrior:||Cavalry|
|Further Options:||Hordes of Chaos||Type:||Games Workshop|
|Game Version:||Warhammer Fantasy Battles||Dungeons and Dragons:||Fighter|
|AoS Army:||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Lord on Chaos Steed:||Chaos Knight|
|Item Type:||Collectable||Miniatures / Books / Other:||Miniatures|
|Warhammer:||Fantasy Battle||Paint Options:||Unpainted|
|Chaos Army:||Tzeentch||WFB Army:||Warriors of Chaos|
|Realm of Chaos:||Slaanesh||MPN:||0201050|
|Hordes of Chaos:||Nurgle||Miniature Condition:||Unassembled & Unpainted|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Jonas BorchgrevinkDirector of Hacked, CCN and HVY
Jonas Borchgrevink is the founder of CCN.com, Hacked.com, MoneyMakers.com, HVY.com, and multiple other projects. He is working to deliver world-class products and services for the financial market and media industry. He is a strong advocate of financial independence.
Mate CserMarket Analyst / Europe
Mate Cser is a trader and financial analyst, with 10 years of experience in the field. An expert in technical analysis and risk management, but also an avid practitioner of value investment and passive strategies, with a passion towards anything that is connected to the market. He joined Hacked.com in 2017.